Buying a new home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The qualities that make Duchy Homes different mean that you can choose a new home from us with complete confidence.
Customer Service is our priority - We place the highest priority on customer service ensuring that your move into your new home runs as smoothly as possible.
Duchy Homes are committed to ensuring that you receive the highest quality of service and product and enjoy the experience of purchasing your new home.
We aim to make the home buying process as straight forward and enjoyable as possible for our clients and to provide a professional, efficient and helpful service at all times.
This Charter describes the level of service and standards that you can expect from Duchy Homes.
1. Prior to reserving your new home, we will go through in detail the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision.
2. A professional and informative sales process with support and guidance throughout.
3. Prior to moving into your new home, our Site Manager will invite you to a demonstration to familiarise you with the appliances, lighting and heating controls etc of your new home.
4. Prior to moving in to your new home we will provide you with a Homecare booklet and a handover pack that will act as a helpful guide during the first few months of getting to know you new home.
5. On the day of legal completion our Sales Executive will welcome you to your new home and help you settle in comfortably.
6. After you have moved in, our sales executives and customer care team are on hand to assist when necessary.
7. Your new home includes a manufacturers two year warranty that covers the central heating system, boiler, kitchen and bathroom appliances and equipment when purchased. Your new home is also covered by an NHBC industry regulated 10 year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
8. A customer care team are on hand Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm with a 24hr emergency cover also available 7 days a week.
9. In the unlikely event that our Customer Service Team have been unable to resolve any outstanding concerns, customers can follow our detailed Customer Grievance Procedure.
Our Customer Service Charter complies with the requirements of the 2017 Consumer Code
Further details available at www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com
We endeavour to provide the highest level of service to all of our clients at all times. We appreciate however that from time to time there may be occasions when we have been unable to meet the expectations of our clients and that they wish to inform us of their dissatisfaction.
The grievance procedure below has been set out to ensure that you are directed to the people who can best help you and we would ask that you go through the following steps in order to allow us to deal with your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible.
1. Your first contact should be with the Customer Care Department, and they can be contact via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are unhappy with the response you receive and wish to take it further, you can refer your grievance to the Construction Director - Darren Howell
3. In the unlikely event that your grievance has not been resolved, please contact the Group Managing Director - Jim Cropper.
Assuring you of our best intentions at all times.